Are you an early riser? Do you truly love to provide great customer service? Do you love to eat and appreciate great food?
If you can answer yes to all three questions, then let’s talk.
We are a very busy local breakfast and lunch restaurant with a national reputation and we are always in need of multiple experienced and talented restaurant professionals to add to our growing team and to help us operate our downtown, Biltmore Plaza and Tempe Marina Heights locations. There are tons of opportunity for advancement for those that are a great fit for our team and company culture.
As a company we have an unyielding dedication and commitment to using the highest quality ingredients and providing an exemplary level of warm and friendly customer service. We need to add key team members to help us continue this tradition and assist in our future expansion.
If you think you may be able to add value to our team and that joining us would be beneficial to you, please consider the following positions:
This entry level position is a critical component to our kitchen and back of the house team. No experience is necessary – we will train the right candidate. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a commitment to punctuality, cleanliness and teamwork. Proof of reliable transportation is essential. Job duties will include scraping and cleaning pots, pans and all dishware as well as assisting with all areas of the restaurant including maintenance and food preparation. Lots of room for advancement with demonstrated commitment and a mastery of this position.
Schedule flexibility is a must and the position requires a minimum of 1 to 2 years experience cooking on the line in a high volume setting - RECENT breakfast and egg skill experience is required. Proof of reliable transportation is a must. Successful candidates will display a passion for preparing an excellent product as well as an ability to work efficiently and as a member of a professional team. Excellent pay available for demonstrated egg cooking proficiency. This is NOT an entry-level position. No job jumpers please.
Prep/Back Line Cook
Schedule flexibility is a must and the position requires a minimum of 6 months experience cooking on the line in a high volume setting or assisting a high volume kitchen in all methods of ingredient prep. Proof of reliable transportation is a must. Successful candidates will display a passion for preparing an excellent product as well as an ability to work efficiently and as a member of a professional team. Excellent pay available for demonstrated knife skills or line cooking proficiency. Lots of room for advancement in this position. This is NOT an entry-level position. No job jumpers please.
If you are a hard-working, talented and energetic person with a proven track record of front of house management success in either full-service dining or high volume fast casual dining and share our passion for quality, we cannot wait to meet you!
- A high school diploma at a minimum (hospitality degree preferred)
- At least 1 year supervisory experience in a high volume full-service or fast casual restaurant
- Extraordinary customer service abilities
- Great leadership and motivational skills
- Competency on Squirrel POS system or similar
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Complete schedule flexibility (weekends required)
- Ability to work full-time
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of state and local sanitation and hygiene laws and guidelines
- A dynamic personality and professional appearance
- A great attitude and strong work ethic
- Very competitive salary
- 5 day work week - accrued paid time off
- Benefit reimbursement - generous dining discount
- LOTS of opportunity for future advancement
- Fun working environment - daytime schedule (no nights!)